- Fish provides 60% of the animal protein dietary intake of Malawians and over 40% of the total protein supply of vulnerable poor households.
- Fish is a good source of protein which is low in saturated fats.
- Fish have been known to contain Omega-3 fatty acids, which contribute to mental development of babies and children
- Eating fish regularly helps manage body weight and prevents heart diseases.
MALDECO AQUA CHAMBO HEALTH BENEFITS
What we give MALDECO CHAMBO
- Quality Feed – The nature and quality of feed given to Chambo when it is growing plays a very important role to the nutritious and healthy qualities of the Chambo.
We feed our fish with the finest, natural and well balanced fish feed.
What MALDECO Chambo gives you
- Loaded with all 16 essential vitamins needed in a human body.
- High Omega 3 fatty acids, which play an important healthy role for the body and the brain.
- Prevents risks of Arthritis and Diabetes.